Rose Cottage has seen many changes since 1848 when it was the site
of Dunbeath's first Post Office - that first post master served the community for 30 years.
Following this the cottage was turned into a weaver's shop and house
and here many young Dunbeath tailors learned their trade before venturing
out into the big world.
The cottage then became a family home and has recently been refurbished
to give a cosy two bedroom cottage.
Situated in it's own private location backing onto green fields with views to the northern landscape beyond,
the cottage has its own parking area and is close to local amenities.
Flower beds, including, of course, roses, decorate the front of the
cottage. The cottage is near to: Church/Heritage Centre/Post Office/Medical
Centre and bus stop.
The accommodation is as follows:
1 x Double Bedroom
1 x Single Bedroom